Sunday, November 16, 2014

 Gabriel this morning always love waking up to his beautiful smile. 
 Alexander playing outside 
Gabriel asking for help after falling down in the leaves.  
 Snickers!!!my new male rabbit.  He is sooo sweet and adorable. 
The girls waiting on their food. 
Today was a great day. My sister stayed the night last night . We were both in the mood for something sweet and fresh from a bakery but boy was that hard to satisfy because all the bakerys in town were closed.  Finally we went to a coffee shop and I got a mocha which was good.  We did not get anything sweet because their selection of baked goods was not that great.
When we got back the boys and I checked on the animals and enjoyed some outside time.
For dinner my sister made some delicious maple pork chops boy we're they good!!
I hope everyone had a great day! 

1 comment: