Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introduction

So I have decided that I am going to start a blog about my everyday life. I have two beautiful boys and I am hopping that one day they will get to have the life i had growing up on a farm. So far I only have Rabbits and Cats because I live on less then a acre but we are hoping this time next year we can start looking for a house with a few acres so I can start the life I want for me and my children. Until then I will make memories in my first home that I can look back on one day and say I did it! So to introduce some of my cats.
                                                                      NICOLE
                                                                      GARFIELD
                                                                    SELENA
TARA
There are a few more but we will get to them and the rabbits tomorrow! Hope everyone had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment