Thursday, May 9, 2013

Need to get busy!

Hello Everyone ! ! Today was a very nice day..... The weather was perfect not to hot and not cold just perfect. I went to my moms and made us lunch some chicken pita pizzas I saw in one of my cooking magazines that is soooooo delicious! Then when I got home I had time to plant my 2 flowers in my garden since my sister and dad were over and watching the kiddos.Which I need to get busy with I am hoping it will be done and full of flowers by the beginning of June.

Part of my empty garden
            

The rest of it

And my two plants a Lily and a Rose bush! 
Hopefully next week I can go plant shopping crazy!!! So my sister Jasmine came by today and she brought her new dog that she rescued from the kill shelter. He is a year old German shepherd and Golden retriever mix and sooooooo adorable. It makes me very happy to know that she is giving this little guy a second chance at life. I will have to take pictures of him when i visit her the next time. I know that once my youngest Gabriel is 2 years old and I have more time on my hands I will be adopting a dog from the shelter.
I caught Elf and one of her kittens playing and loving on each other it was too cute. I am thinking about naming this kitten Sweetie because she always wants to be held and your attention she is just a little sweetheart! I still have to think of names for the other 2.
I hope everyone had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment