Monday, August 26, 2013

Relaxing day

Today was a lovely day spend the day outside with my kiddos. The weather was perfect just to relax and watch Alexander enjoy the outdoors and my little man sitting beside me also enjoying the outdoors! 
 Gabriel turned 7 month old yesterday : ) Time is going by so fast and to think soon he will be crawling then walking!
 I cant wait for the day that Gabriel will be able to play with Alexander. But until then Alexander has fun playing with his cars and Avengers action figures that he always wants to bring outside with him.
 Ginger was also relaxing and enjoying a break from the hot weather. She was very interested in watching Alexander play with his toys.
 Garfield is always by my side when I am outside and inside I can picture the day we move to a new house with a few acres and him tagging along as I take care of the animals on our  farm (crossing my fingers this will happen in 2 years)
 I got this pot 3 years ago and never planted anything in it till this year and I must say I do enjoy seeing the flowers everyday when I go outside!

I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Everyone's looking happy to be outdoors! And those flowers look so happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty flowers! I remember when my daughter was so young, cherish these times because they pass quickly, although it may not seem like it now. With so many kitties, you have a full house! Purrs and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day! Kids, animals, flowers, sun and dreams : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a passel of kitties too! Your children look so sweet....mine keep growing and getting older for some reason....

    ReplyDelete