Sunday, August 18, 2013

Zoo part 1

WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES!!!
The day started early for us we got up at 6 a.m. to get ready for the zoo. My sister got to my house at 7 a.m. and gave Alexander his birthday present since she did not see him yesterday. 
A spiderman action figure!! He wanted to bring him with us to the zoo and since the car ride there is almost 2 hours i told him spiderman can ride with us but when we got to the zoo he would have to stay in the car so that he wont get lost and he said ok. So we were on the road at 7:20 a.m. and boy on the way there we took some back roads that had a lot of farms and land and it was sooooooo beautiful I would have taken pictures but I was driving and I cant multi task that well : ) But I just felt so peaceful driving threw the land.
We arrived at the zoo right after 9 a.m. and luckily it was not packed at all I am guessing because school starts tomorrow. So we did not have to wait to see animals we just flowed right threw the entire zoo.
 
Here are pictures of some of the animals.














I thought this sign was pretty funny : )


And that is all for today I will post more about the zoo trip tomorrow. I hope everyone had a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. looks like you picked a great day to go. happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, wonderful photos! Have you considered posting them at a larger size? After you post them in blogger you should be able to click on them and see size options as well as a comment option..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know I could do that still trying to figure everything out ..... Thanks I will see if I can figure it out : )

      Delete