Monday, September 9, 2013

Plans

Mornings are one of my favorite parts of the day. Wake up to the beautiful sunlight shining threw the windows . Cooking breakfast and enjoying it with my two boys. Eddie leaves to go to work before we are up so he misses out on the yummy breakfast. But he gets to enjoy it on Sundays.
Today I got my Murray McMurray Hatchery catalog in. They have soooo many choices of chickens. Eddie and I talked about getting some chickens next year since we do have a good amount of space in the backyard and it will be a start to my dream hobby farm. Tomorrow I am going to go threw the catalog and pick some of my favorite chickens out and start planning for next year. What type of chicken is your favorite?  

This is a picture i found on the web it is pretty much what I want my chicken coop to look like. I defiantly cant wait for these plans to start becoming reality! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

  1. aww. good luck with our own chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have no idea about chicken breeds but we would love to see the ones you choose to fill up your chicken coop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister has a little 7 acre farm where they had goats, chickens and all kinds of wonderful things when the kids were little. The rooster was very protective of his hens, and rather scary.

    ReplyDelete