Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rain Yay!

Today we got some much needed rain and along with the rain came cooler weather! Boy was I glad because it has been hotttttt the past two days.
 I bought myself two lovely hanging plants for my front porch it is amazing how much a few flowers make a area look more beautiful and alive.
 One is still waiting to be hung but i love how there are two different color flowers in it : ) Hopefully Eddie will hang it tomorrow.
 And look at the big fellow i found in my backyard today!!!! He belongs to my dad who is staying with us until he can get his financial problems taken care of so I told him as long as his snake does not eat any of my cats or rabbits he can stay also.
 I dont know about you but i prefer my pets with fur : ) But in a way snakes have there own beauty to them but from a distance !
I hope everyone had a wonderful day and I really enjoyed  reading everyone's comments !

3 comments:

  1. that's a beauty of a snake, though! :)

    congrats on the rain! i'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful snake. But like you, I will admire them from a distance! Not sure if I feel comfortable having one living with my furkids though. :) We've been having lots of rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice of you to help you dad out. I do love hanging flowers. Yours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete