Wednesday, March 19, 2014

1 week and 4 days

Today Alexander left to go to Germany with my mom. They left around 4 p.m. from fayetteville airport to Charlotte and then around 8 p.m. they left Charlotte to Frankfurt Germany. it will be about an 8 hour flight but since it is at night it should go by fast for them since they will be asleep threw most of the flight. They will be gone for a week and 4 days. I really wish I could have went but I have to stay behind and watch out of the restaurant. Maybe next year I will go with both boys and Eddie. It defiantly would be nice to go home again.
 I know I will miss my lil man I am so used to waking up and having a lovely breakfast with both boys and enjoying the day with them.........I know he will love it in Germany he will defiantly be spoiled by my  mom and my Oma. 

 Today Eddie dropped Minnie off at the vet to get fixed kind of been lazy and putting it off but since I have noticed that Mama and Elf are both pregnant that kind of motivated me to get my girls fixed.....Ginger got fixed last week. And next pay day Prince will be getting neutered. 
 Notice that big old belly i was kind of in denial at first because she defiantly has not gotten into contact with a unneutered male while she has been with me so I thought she was just putting on weight from eating a lot and sleeping a lot but I felt and  saw movements last week while she was stretched out on my floor. I am expecting her to have them any day now.
 I got a new cat bed for the cats from Marshals  (I love that store!!) Willow is enjoying it very much. 
Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment