Sunday, March 30, 2014

Back home

Alexander came back home today I was sooooo excited and happy to see him and loved the moment when he saw me and just ran yelling mom and came into my arms!!!! We went to my moms house after picking him up to get all the goodies she got for us and then we went home we gave Alexander a bath and then he was out!!!! 
 Here are the goodies I got Mon Cheris I LOVE them always have , 2 bracelets , Spaghetti Bolognese sauce packets which is the only spaghetti Eddie will eat , Kinder Counrty , Yogurette strawberry heaven!!! , Banana milk mix I dont understand why we dont carry this in stores here , and a sigh to hang somewhere outside that says welcome in German I will be hanging it on my front door. 
I hope everyone had a fantastic day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment