Friday, March 28, 2014

These cute lil guys are Buttercups babies she is a first time mom and I must say she is a great mother. I see her grooming them often and she is just so laid back with them. 
 The pictures were taken about 2 weeks apart its amazing how much they changed in that short amount of time. I am deciding if I will be keeping the black and white one or if she will be going to the farmers market with the rest. 
 These three cuties are Dots babies. I was really hoping the brown one was a girl so I could keep her but it is a male soooo he will be off to the farmers market along with the white and brown one in about 2-3 weeks. I will be keeping the black one her name is Spice. 
 Alexander will be home on Sunday I am defintly looking forward to it I have missed my lil man!!!! I am sure Gabriel will be happy to have his brother back home too. 


I hope everyone had a wonderful day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment