Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunshine

Today I took 2 of Dots babies to the farmers market so now its just her and spice and they get to enjoy.....
 THIS big cage all to their self's...yes it is finally finished now Eddie has to build 5 more just like this and I cant wait to paint them I really enjoyed painting the cage it was very relaxing to me.
 Since today was such a beautiful day we spend most of it outside.
 Gabriel was all over the place checking everything out and trying to get into everything.
 Alexander !
 So glad to have him back home.
 When Gabriel went inside for his nap with his granddad I got some painting done. After seeing my neighbor having her wood fence painted white and seeing it looks pretty nice I am doing the same : ) 
 Alexander keeping himself busy while I painted. I really love this age where he knows how to keep himself entertained and I can do what I need to do without worrying about him getting into stuff he should not.
Well I hope everyone else had a wonderful day!!!






1 comment:

  1. I just came by to return the blog visit and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on mine. Your boys are too cute. Such a wonderful time of year!

    ReplyDelete